Home

DISCOUNT

FOR

YOU

NOW!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#CHEAP My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply AdapterMy WeighUltraship 55

My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply Adapter


My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply Adapter


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply AdapterMy WeighUltraship 55,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply AdapterMy WeighUltraship 55,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply AdapterMy WeighUltraship 55 My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply AdapterMy WeighUltraship 55






My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply Adapter Overview


The Ultraship 55 is a fine weighing scale for any office or warehouse. It has dual resolution. When weighing items under 2 pounds, it weighs with 0.1 ounce resolution. When weighing items over 2 pounds, it weighs with 0.5 ounce resolution. The UltraShip has "programmable" auto-off, which allow you to set the scale to never turn off automatically, or to turn off automatically after a set amount of time. The included shipping tube holder and adjustable letter holder are made to fit precisely on the UltraShip's weighing platform. The scale has a tare feature, as well as a hold feature.


My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale in Black with Power Supply Adapter Feature


  • My Weigh Ultraship 55lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Scale
  • Power Supply Adapter