Home

DISCOUNT

FOR

YOU

NOW!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

#CHEAP My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor ScaleMy WeighVHD

My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor Scale


My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor Scale


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor ScaleMy WeighVHD,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor ScaleMy WeighVHD,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor ScaleMy WeighVHD My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor ScaleMy WeighVHD






My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor Scale Overview


The My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary Scale has a 660 pound capacity with a 0.2 pound resolution plus ounce (10560 oz x 1 oz) and kilogram (300 kg x 100 g) weighing modes. This scale has a stainless steel weighing platform and useful features like tare and hold. Rechargeable battery pack and charger included.


My Weigh VHD Series Digital Veterinary / Shipping Floor Scale Feature


  • 660 pound capacity x 0.2 pound resolution
  • Rechargeable battery pack, charger and removable weighing mat included.
  • Hold, tare, programmable auto-off and RS232 features.
  • Durable stainless steel platform.
  • 30 Year Manufacturer's Warranty