Home

DISCOUNT

FOR

YOU

NOW!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Weigh BCS40

My Weigh BCS-40 Portable Bench Scale With Case


My Weigh BCS-40 Portable Bench Scale With Case


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Weigh BCS-40 Portable Bench Scale With CaseMy WeighBCS40,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Weigh BCS-40 Portable Bench Scale With CaseMy WeighBCS40,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Weigh BCS-40 Portable Bench Scale With CaseMy WeighBCS40 My Weigh BCS-40 Portable Bench Scale With CaseMy WeighBCS40






My Weigh BCS-40 Portable Bench Scale With Case Overview


The My Weigh BCS 40 Portable Commercial Scale has an 88 pound capacity with a 0.02 pound resolution kilogram (40.00 kg x 0.01 kg), gram (40,000 g x 10 g), ounce (1411.0 oz x 0.2 oz) and pound : ounce (88 lb : 2.8 oz x 0.2 oz) weighing modes. This scale has a stainless steel platform and digital remote readout. Convenient carry case included.


My Weigh BCS-40 Portable Bench Scale With Case Feature


  • Durable Carry Case
  • Digital Remote Weight Display
  • Stainless Steel Platform
  • Auto-Off Feature and Tare
  • 30 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.