Home

DISCOUNT

FOR

YOU

NOW!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

#CHEAP My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale SilverMy WeighULTRA75SILV

My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale Silver


My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale Silver


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale SilverMy WeighULTRA75SILV,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale SilverMy WeighULTRA75SILV,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale SilverMy WeighULTRA75SILV My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale SilverMy WeighULTRA75SILV






My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale Silver Overview


The My Weigh UltraShip 75 Digital Shipping Scale has a 75 pound capacity with dual resolutions starting at 0.1 oz, plus pound : ounce (0 lb - 2 lb x 0.1 oz, 2 lb - 75 lb x 0.5 oz), kilogram (0 kg - 1 kg x 0.005 kg, 1 kg - 34 kg x 0.01 kg) and gram (0 g - 900 g x 0 g - 900 g, 900 g - 34000 g x 10 g) weighing modes. This scale has a remote display, tare feature, hold feature, and more. Letter holding and tube holding attachments included.


My Weigh UltraShip-75 Digital Shipping Scale Silver Feature


  • 75 pound capacity x 0.1 ounce resolution.
  • Hold, tare and programmable auto-off features.
  • Digital remote display with backlight and 3 foot cable.
  • Envelope holding and shipping tube holding attachments included.
  • 30 Year Manufacturer's Warranty